Spasm - Spasm album FLAC
- Artwork [Visual Interpretations] – Carl Edwards
- Other [Performer] – Satan
- Performer – Curse Mackey, Eric Pounder, Mark Spybey, Martin Atkins
During Mark Spybey's recent visit to Chicago to complete the second Dead Voices On Air album, an impromptu performance was held in the Invisible loft for an invited audiance of twenty. The performance was digitally recorded and later combined with the visual interpretations of New York artist Carl Edwards. This collaboration is the first in a sporadic series of releases from this ensemble and it exemplifies the cross-pollination of music and art that is possible in such an environment.
Made in Canada
Comes in a standard jewel case with a four page booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 1672 98482 4
- Matrix / Runout: DADR 0GZP2<241>INV048POMO
|INV 048-pr||Spasm||Self-Titled (CD, Album, Promo)||Invisible||INV 048-pr||US||1995|
Related at Spasm - Spasm FLAC: