Bob Seger - Seven album FLAC
|A1||Get Out Of Denver||2:42|
|A2||Long Song Comin'||4:26|
|A5||Cross Of Gold||2:20|
|B1||UMC (Upper Middle Class)||3:12|
|B2||Seen A Lot Of Floors||2:57|
|B3||20 Years From Now||4:30|
|B4||All Your Love||4:27|
- Record Company – Capitol Industries-EMI, Inc.
- Produced For – Hideout Productions
- Recorded At – Quadraphonic Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Pampa Studios
- Recorded At – United Sound Systems
- Recorded At – GM Studios
- Mastered At – Capitol Mastering
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Published By – Gear Publishing Co.
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Bass – Chris Campbell (tracks: A4, A5, B1, B4), Tom Cogbilll* (tracks: A1 to A3, B2, B3)
- Cover – Thomas Weschler
- Drums – Charlie Martin* (tracks: A5, B1, B4), Ken Buttrey* (tracks: A1 to A3, B2, B3), Randy Meyers (tracks: A4)
- Engineer [G.M.] – Mylon Bogden*
- Engineer [Pampa] – Jim Bruzzese
- Engineer [Quadraphonic] – Gene Eichelberger
- Engineer [United Sound] – George Patak
- Lacquer Cut By – Wally*
- Lead Guitar – Bill Mueller (tracks: A4), Dave Doran (tracks: A2), Drew Abbott (tracks: A5, B1, B4), Jimmy McCarty* (tracks: A1, B2)
- Mellotron – Robin Robbins* (tracks: B4)
- Organ – John Harris (tracks: B3), Rick Manasa (tracks: A5, B1, B4)
- Photography By – S. Sparling*, Thomas Weschler
- Piano – Bobby Woods* (tracks: B3), David Briggs (tracks: A1 to A3, B2, B3), Rick Manasa (tracks: A5, B1, B4)
- Producer – Bob Seger, Punch*
- Rhythm Guitar – Charlie McCoy (tracks: A1, A3)
- Saxophone – Tom Cartmell* (tracks: A2, B2)
- Slide Guitar – Jimmy McCarty* (tracks: A3)
- Written-By, Vocals – Bob Seger
NotesSpecialty Records Corporation pressing denoted by SRC stamp in runouts.
A Capitol Re-issue
Recorded at Quadraphonic Studios, Nashville
Pampa Studios, Detroit,
United Sound, Detroit,
G.M. Studios, Detroit
© 1973 Gear Publishing Co. (ASCAP)
℗ 1974 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
© 1974 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Manufactured by Capitol Records, Inc., a subsidiary of Capitol Industries-EMI, Inc.
Printed in U.S.A.
This album has been released previously by Reprise Records and Capitol Records, Inc.
1980s reissue with barcode and dark green center labels, transparent PE-inner sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7777-16108-1
- Matrix / Runout (Label A): SN-1-16108
- Matrix / Runout (Label B): SN-2-16108
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A, etched): SN-1-16108 F-2 Wally I·I
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B, etched): SN-2-16108 F-2 Wally I·I
- Matrix / Runout (Both runouts, stamped): MASTERED BY CAPITOL [SRC logo]
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|MS 2184||Bob Seger||Seven (LP, Album)||Palladium Records , Reprise Records||MS 2184||US||1974|
|10C 254-085.347||Bob Seger||Seven = Siete (Cass)||Capitol Records||10C 254-085.347||Spain||1980|
|E-ST 11748||Bob Seger||Seven (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||E-ST 11748||UK||1974|
|4N-16108||Bob Seger||Seven (Cass, Album, Dol)||Capitol Records||4N-16108||US||1974|
|ST-11748||Bob Seger||Seven (LP, Album, RE)||Capitol Records||ST-11748||Canada||Unknown|
Related at Bob Seger - Seven FLAC: