Lester Williams - I Can't Lose With The Stuff I Use
|1||I Can't Lose With The Stuff I Use||2:09|
|2||My Home Ain't Here||2:36|
|4||Lonely Heart Blues||2:49|
|5||When I Miss Her Most||3:11|
|6||Trying To Forget||2:57|
|7||Let Me Tell You A Thing Or Two||2:22|
|9||Sweet Lovin' Daddy||2:38|
|11||Don't Leave Me Baby||2:03|
|12||When I Miss Her Most||3:10|
|13||Brand New Baby||2:19|
|14||If You Knew How Much I Loved You||2:17|
|16||Lonely Heart Blues||2:51|
|17||When You're Tired Of Running||1:06|
|18||Crazy 'Bout A Woman||3:14|
|19||You're The Sweetest Thing||1:01|
|20||'Bout To Put You Down||2:39|
|21||Going Away Baby||1:56|
|22||Fooling My Heart||3:24|
|23||My Time Is Running Out||2:27|
|24||Life's No Bed Of Roses||1:08|
|25||Waking Up Baby||2:08|
- Distributed By – Fantasy, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Specialty
- Copyright (c) – Specialty
- Remastered At – Fantasy Studios
- Recorded At – ACA Recording Studios, Inc.
- Art Direction – Phil Carroll
- Bass – Oscar Underwood "Yogi" Adams
- Compilation Producer – Billy Vera
- Design – Gilles Margerin
- Drums – Luther B. Taylor Jr.
- Engineer – Bill Holford
- Photography – Bill Greensmith
- Piano – Johnnye Mae Brown
- Producer – Steve Poncio
- Remastered By – Kirk Felton
- Tenor Saxophone – Joseph H. Calloway (tracks: 10-14), Robert B. Lacefield (tracks: 10-14), Verdun Kellogg
- Tenor Saxophone, Trumpet – Frank Mims
- Written-By, Guitar, Vocals – Lester Williams
NotesThis, his (Lester Williams ) first and only CD, contains all of his recordings for Specialty.
All musicians listed do not necessarily play on all songs from a given session.
Original recordings: January 30 and March 16, 1952; November 4, 1952 and demo session January 23, 1953.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: DIDX-017409 3
- SPARS Code: AAD
- Barcode: 02221170372
|CDCHD 476||Lester Williams||I Can't Lose With The Stuff I Use (CD, Comp, RE, RM)||Ace||CDCHD 476||UK||1993|
Related at Lester Williams - I Can't Lose With The Stuff I Use FLAC: