Arnold Dreyblatt - Resonant Relations album FLAC
Tracklist Hide Credits
Bass – Malachy RobinsonCello – Kate EllisEdited By – Jörg HillerEngineer [Recording] – Dave SlevinEnsemble – Crash EnsembleFlute – Susan DoyleHarpsichord, Keyboards – David Adams Mastered By – Rashad BeckerPercussion – Steve Kelly Trombone – Roderick O'KeeffeViola – Lisa GrosmanViolin – Deirdre Moynihan
|2||Twentyfive Chords In Twentyfive In Ninety Four Variations
Engineer, Edited By, Mastered By – Jörg HillerFortepiano [Miniature Princess Pianoforte], Bass [Excited Strings Bass] – Arnold DreyblattSounds [Sinewaves] – Konrad Sprenger
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Cantaloupe Music, LLC
- Copyright (c) – Cantaloupe Music, LLC
- Composed By – Arnold Dreyblatt
- Design – Project Projects
- Executive-Producer – David Lang, Julia Wolfe, Kenny Savelson, Michael Gordon
- Management [Label Manager] – Alec Hanley Bemis
- Management [Publicity] – Allegra McBane
- Production Manager – Annie Chen
Notes℗&© 2008 Cantaloupe Music, LLC. Made in USA.
Track 1 edited at Choose, Berlin. Recording: Westland Studios, Dublin. Mastered at Dubplates & Mastering, Berlin. "Resonant Relations" was commissioned by Crash Ensemble with funds from the Irish Arts Council. This CD was made possible in part by a grant from: The Irish Arts Council.
Track 2 engineered, edited and mastered at Choose, Berlin. Composed for the 25th anniversary of Gelbe Musik, Berlin. Originally issued in a numbered CD edition of 25 in 2006 by Gelbe Musik, Berlin.
Special thanks to Donnacha Dennehy, Ursula Block, Jörg Hiller, Yoshiko Chuma, Natasha Lohan, Volker Straebel.
Dedicated to Gerald Dreyblatt.
Released in a six panel gatefold cardsleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 13746 30462 1
- Matrix / Runout: ATOZM52129/B S1
Related at Arnold Dreyblatt - Resonant Relations FLAC: