The Gadd Gang - The Gadd Gang album FLAC
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Watching The River Flow
Composed By – Bob Dylan
Composed By – R. McDonald*, S. Gadd*, W. Salter*
|A3||Way Back Home
Composed By – Wilton Felder
Arranged By – Richard TeeComposed By – Eddie Gomez
Composed By – Steve Gadd
|B3||Everything You Do
Composed By – Richard Tee
|B4||Honky Tonk / I Can't Stop Loving You
Arranged By [Horns] – David Matthews*Composed By – B. Doggett*, B. Butler*, C. Scott*, D. Gibson*, E. Grover*, S. Shepard*Tenor Saxophone – George Young , Michael BreckerTrombone – Barry Rogers, David TaylorTrumpet – Jon Faddis, Lew Soloff
- Recorded At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Art Direction – Eiko Ishioka
- Baritone Saxophone – Ronnie Cuber (tracks: A1, A3, B4)
- Bass – Eddie Gomez
- Design [Album Design] – Makoto Kumakura
- Drums, Congas, Percussion, Vocals – Steve Gadd
- Engineer [Assistant] – Frank Pecok
- Guitar – Cornell Dupree
- Mastered By – Teppei Kasai
- Photography By – Tony Barboza*
- Piano [Steinway], Electric Piano [Rhodes], Organ [Hammond B-3], Synthesizer [Dx-7], Vocals – Richard Tee
- Producer – Kiyoshi Itoh
- Producer [Assistant] – Hiroko Seshimo
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Jay Messina
NotesRecorded and mixed at Record Plant Studios, NYC in June and August, 1986 by using SONY 3324 Digital Recorder.
Michael Brecker appears through the courtesy of MCA Records.
David Matthews appears through the courtesy of KING Records.
Steve Gadd plays Yamaha drums.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 61213 40864 9 04
- Price Code: K
|FC 40864||The Gadd Gang||The Gadd Gang (LP, Album)||Columbia||FC 40864||US||1986|
|CK 40864||The Gadd Gang||The Gadd Gang (CD)||Columbia||CK 40864||US||1987|
|FC 40864||The Gadd Gang||The Gadd Gang (LP, Album)||Columbia||FC 40864||Canada||1987|
|FC 40864||The Gadd Gang||The Gadd Gang (LP, Album)||Columbia||FC 40864||US||1987|
|EPC 450413 2||The Gadd Gang||The Gadd Gang (CD, Album)||Epic||EPC 450413 2||Europe||1986|
Related at The Gadd Gang - The Gadd Gang FLAC: